We’ve got a training solution for you!
- Small group classes, where each dog owner team have their own training stations
- One on one private lessons with customized training plans for your obedience training goals
- Behavior consultations and modification plans to help reduce those undesirable behaviors
- On a budget? Payment plan options available (pay in 4 or 6 months no interest)
Behavior consultations are held at our heated training facility and last about one hour. Cost $140
Days offered on:
- Monday 9 am to 8 pm
- Tuesdays 9am to 1pm
If you’ve completed your behavior consultation and are ready to purchase a training package click here.
If you’ve purchased your behavior modification package and ready to schedule your lesson click here.
Private Lessons for obedience training
Private lesson consultations are held at our heated training facility and last about one hour. Cost $135
- Monday 9 am to 8 pm
- Tuesdays 9 am to 1 pm
If you’ve completed your private lesson consultation and are ready to purchase a training package click here.
If you’ve purchased your training package and ready to schedule your lesson click here.
We offer two types of classes: Puppy Preschool for puppies 8 to 16 weeks old and Puppy Manners for puppies 5 to 9 months old. These are 4-week revolving classes so puppies can start when ready (as space allows).
Note: once enrolled you will receive an email with your start date and start up packet. Or contact us to find out the next open spot.
Class days and times:
- Puppy Preschool – Tuesday mornings at 10am to 10:45 & Wednesday evenings at 6:15 to 7pm
- Puppy Manners – Tuesday mornings 11:15 to 12pm & Thursday evenings 7:30 to 8:15 pm
For the Family Dog
Canine Good Citizen
This 6 week class is for dogs who have completed Puppy Manners, Pet Dog Class, has prior training or instructors approval. The AKC Canine Good Citizen test will be offered in the last class at no addition fee. Cost $140.
- Thursday 1/20/22 at 6:15 to 7 pm
Fun & Games
DOG PARKOUR (URBAN AGILITY)
This 4 week class is for dogs who have completed Puppy Manners or Pet Dog class. Cost $95.
- Monday 1/17/21 11:00 to 12:00 – FULL
- Tues 1/18/21 at 7:30 to 8:15 pm
TRICK DOG CLASS
Did you ever want to teach your dog to shake, sit up, ring a bell, turn on a light, pull a rope or jump thru a hoop? This 6 week class will cover these fun tricks and more! Dog should be friendly, enjoy training and know basic obedience. Cost $140
- TBA Sign Up Here
AGILITY FOR FUN
This 6 week class is for dogs who have completed Pet Dog class or equivalent with instructors approval. Cost $140.